Wednesday 16 February 2011

I'm A Fool

Not just a fool, but officially A. Horrible. Person.

I never thought I'd be that person, and make those mistakes, but here I am ... and boy, am I making them. 

Deep breath ....

I'm sleeping with my best friend's ex.  Whilst she's still in pieces about the break-up.  And what's worse, is I'm the person she's turned to when she's shut everyone else out.

Oh.  My.  God.  (and you can tell this is serious as I am not, on the whole, an O-M-G kind of gal).  How did it come to this?

I keep saying it will be the last time and it won't happen again, but in all honesty he's coming to stay this weekend, and I can't pretend that I'm not looking forward to it.

Somewhere along the line, I became so starved of affection that I now crave it.

It's a ridiculous situation, and I can't tell a damn soul about it.  So judge away, because I'll never meet you, but at least I can pour my heart out here.

Yours always,

A Love Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment